The holidays are finally here, and it’s time to start planning the most magical time of year. Looking for unique things to do in Mesa, AZ for the holidays? Here are a few things to add to your festive to-do list for the 2022 holiday season:
- Visit the breathtaking Christmas light display on temple grounds at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on the north lawn at 101 S. LeSuer in downtown Mesa starting November 25th at 5pm through December 31st.
- Merry Main Street features Mesa’s official Christmas tree on Mcdonald just north of Main Street. Opening night is November 25th at 5pm. Visit with Santa on Fridays and Saturdays. Stop by Pioneer Park for a meal or snacks at Jack Frost’s Food Truck Forest.
- Visit the Winter Wonderland Ice Rink located at the Plaza at Mesa City Center at 56 E. Main Street. Register online and pay in advance for 60-minute skate sessions. Skate rental is included. Your skate session includes skate fitting and skating.
- Take a stroll through Lights on the Farm to see Arizona’s largest synchronized light and music show featuring more than 2 million lights spread over ten acres. Lights on the Farm opens November 23rd and features a skating rink, Santa visits, and free parking. Purchase tickets online. Lights on the Farm is located at 4011 S. Power Rd. Mesa, Arizona.
- Take a short road trip to Schnepf Farms for the ultimate Christmas celebration experience starting November 25. Take a hayride to see Rudolph or tour Santa’s magic workshops. Ride the World of Illumination Express or take your chances on the world’s largest inflatable obstacle course. Christmas bonfires, snow globe mini golf, holiday shopping, a beer and wine garden, and a Christmas carousel are just a few of the delights that await. Buy Schnepf Farm tickets online. You can find Schnepf Farms about 30 minutes southeast of Mesa at 24810 E Rittenhouse in Queen Creek, Arizona.
- Shop downtown Mesa on November 25th and 26th at Santa’s Merry Makers Marketplace, featuring local artisans and crafters. Main Street’s many shops will also open so you can jump-start your holiday shopping.
You’ll have numerous chances to see Santa throughout the holiday season. You can pre-book a photo session with Santa at Superstition Springs Center in Mesa starting November 17th until December 23rd, Monday through Saturday from 11 am until 7 pm and Sundays from noon until 6 pm. He will also be available on December 24th from 10 am until 4 pm. Take your little ones to Santa’s PJ party and storytime from 10 – 11 am on December 6th, 13th, and 20th.
If you want unique things to do in Mesa, AZ but need a little extra cash, look no further! Apply for a personal or title loan today with Tio Rico.